Try unique cryotherapy – a modern alternative cold treatment
Its perfect of multipurpose regeneration, where the body is exposed to extremely low temperatures from -110 °C to -190°C for a short period of time. The body safely and naturally activates the stimulation of the immune system, that helps to support the metabolism. The whole procedure inside the cryosauna lasts max. 3 minutes, and since the mixture of cold air does not include any humidity, the feeling is much more comfortable than the classic method of ice bath.
Who is the procedure suitable for?
“Cryosauna treatment is a suitable method of prevention and treatment of diseases and locomotor system injuries for both children and adults.”
What are the benefits of cryotherapy?
- Quick and effective post-exercise recovery.
- Muscle oxygenation
- Muscle and tissue repair after injury.
- Treatment of micro-clots and swellings
- Higher excretion of hormones (testosterone, corticosteroids, endorphins)
- Endurance, power and stamina development
- Stress relief and detoxication.
- Removal of chronic fatigue syndrom and insomnia
- Quick weight loss from problematic areas and mitigation of cellulite. Cold skin needs energy for heating up again to previous temperature, this process helps you burn up to 800 calories.
- Smoothing of fine or deeper wrinkles
- Stimulation of the immune system
- Stress relief and detoxication
- Removal of the symptoms of migrane, depression, fatigue syndrom and insomnia
- Reducing dificulties with menopause
- Treatment of primary and secondary osteoporosis.
- Stimulation of the immune system.
- Pomoc pri degeneratívnom ochorení kĺbov, chrbtice a medzistavcových platničiek, pri artróze a artritíde. Help in treatment of degenerative joint/spine treatment or osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Odstránenie zápalového ochorenia pohybového aparátu (reumatoidná artritída, reumatická horúčka). Inflamatory disease of musculosceletal system treatment (rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatic fever)
- Improvement with multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer or Parkinson disease, cerebral palsy (suitable also for children), primary and secondary osteoporosis.
Who uses cryotherapy most frequently?
- Recreational athletes
- Women and men paying attention to their health and looks.
- People suffering from pain, strees or fatigue
- Professional teams, clubs or athletes
Where can you find our cryosauna?
How to use cryosauna ?
You don’t have to worry about anything, our wonderful personnel will explain to you how to correctly use the cryosauna in detail, they will also recoment the right duration of the cryotherapy.
Cryosauna must be booked in advance.
We recommend using the cryosauna when experiencing the following:
- musculoskeletal pain
- post-operative and post-traumatic conditions
- participation in active sport